Lowers compressed air dewpoints for better equipment efficiency.
NEW! CLEAN DRY AIR SYSTEMS
Wilkerson offers high performance, economical point-of-use clean dry air systems for applications in markets such as packaging, processing, conveying, laboratory, and instrumentation. Click any of the Clean Dry Air System products below to learn more!
RETURN TO MAIN PRODUCTS
Choose a product from the drop down menu or from the chart below to learn more:
Heatless Desiccant Air Dryers
Parker TW Series Heatless Desiccant Air Dryers remove water vapor from compresses air through
a process known as pressure swing adsorption. Pressure dewpoints ranging from -40°F (-40°C)
standard to -100°F (-70°C) optional are attained by directing the flow of saturated compressed
air over a bed of desiccant.
- Pre-Filter and After Filters Included with Dryers
- Solid State Controller
- CycleLoc™ Demand Control
- Variable Cyle Control (Models TW75 - TW800 SCFM)
- Purge Flow Indicator
- Purge Flow Regulator (Models TW75 - TW800 SCFM)
- Repressurization Circuit (Models TW75 - TW800 SCFM)
- Control Air Filter (Models TW75 - TW800 SCFM)
- Safety Valves
- Pressure Equalization
- 150 PSIG Design Standard
- Moisture Indicator (Models TW75 - TW800 SCFM)
- DDS Light / DDS (Dewpoint Dependent Switching)
Proper selection of a Wilkerson heatless air dryer depends on knowing the inlet pressure,
outlet flow and inlet
temperature. Note: Maximum inlet temperature is 100°F. All models have
a 40–150 PSIG operating pressure rating.
- Compact, modular design with few moving parts
for long term reliability
- Automatic regenerative operation and no regular
- Available in multiple voltages. Low power consumption.
- Solid state cycle timer with memory and
DC solenoid valves.
- Desiccant chambers are spring-loaded for long life
and optimum performance.
- Purge mufflers are standard for quiet operation.
- Space-saving wall-mount bracket is standard.
- And more...
View Compact Regenerative
Air Dryers Catalog (pdf) for complete details and specifications.