Lowers compressed air dewpoints for better equipment efficiency.
NEW! CLEAN DRY AIR SYSTEMS
Wilkerson offers high performance, economical point-of-use clean dry air systems for applications in markets such as packaging, processing, conveying, laboratory, and instrumentation. Click any of the Clean Dry Air System products below to learn more!
RETURN TO MAIN PRODUCTS
Choose a product from the drop down menu or from the chart below to learn more:
Our unique design combines the techniques of centrifugal
action and other mechanical separation principles
(Impingement, Separation, Laminar Flow and Stokes Law)
to remove large quantities of liquid and solid contamination.
Typical applications include water separation downstream of
aftercoolers, protection of refrigerant and heatless
regenerative desiccant dryers, downstream of air receivers,
and other liquid / gas separation duties where the volume of
water and solids poses a real problem.
- High Flow Rates
- Less than 1 PSIG Differential Pressure
- Lightweight Cast Aluminum Housing with
1" to 3" NPT Connections (WSO)
- Cast Zinc Housings with 1/4" to 1" NPT Connections (WSA)
- External Surfaces Epoxy Painted for Maximum Corrosion Protection
- Standard Equipped with Quick Disconnect Bowls for
Ease of Service (WSA)
- Three (3) Optional Automatic Drains Available
200 PSIG (13.8 bar)
232 PSIG (16.0 bar)
32° to 150°F (0° to 65.5°C)
35° to 176°F
(1.6° to 80°C)
at Rated Flow
1.0 PSID (0.07 bar)