Combination particulate filter and regulator in one unit.
RETURN TO MAIN PRODUCTS
Choose a product from the drop down menu or from the chart below to learn more:
Port Sizes 1/4; Flows to 73 SCFM
This filter/regulator includes:
- Space-Saving Integral Filter / Regulator Design
- Unique Flush-mounted Pressure Gauge Available
- Balanced Valve Design
- Modern Design and Appearance
- Light Weight
- High Flow Capacities
- Quick-Disconnect Bowl / Bowl Guard
73 SCFM (35 dm3/s, ANR)
Maximum Supply Pressure
150 PSIG (10.3 bar)
250 PSIG (17.2 bar)
14° to 125°F
(-10° to 52°C)
14° to 150°F
(-10° to 65.5°C)
NPT / BSPP-G
Gauge Ports ** (2 ea.)
0.42 lb. (0.19 kg)
* Inlet pressure 145 psig (10 bar). Secondary pressure 91.3 psig (6.3 bar) and 14.5 psig (1 bar) pressure drop.
** Non gauge option only.
† Units with square gauges: 5°F to 150°F (-15°C to 65.5°C)
F Series Filters, Type "A" 5 micron elements: All Wilkerson Type "A" 5 micron elements meet or exceed ISO Class 3 for maximum particle size and concentration of solid contaminants.
Air Quality: Within ISO 8573-1: 1991 Class 3 (Particulates); Within ISO 8573-1: 2001 Class 6 (Particulates)